Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My change declaration.

I attended the training on Winning the Inner Game of Wealth conducted by Mr. Robert Rances some few months ago.  I liked how he put business, money, and God in one package of an astounding training.  In that training, I learned how to develop positive mental attitude by applying what he taught.  Specifically, he taught us that everytime a negative thought creeps in just shrug it off your head and say "thank you for sharing."  And it works!

After attending the training, I also got hold a copy of the book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker.  Wow!  My learning from the training was enhanced by the teaching of T. Harv Eker! 

It was also in that seminar that I got this declaration.  Oh I love declarations like this! 

God has given me the power to create wealth.
I create the exact amount of my financial success.
I play the money game to win.
I am the head and not the tail.
I am at the top, never at the bottom.
I am the lender, not the borrower.
Wealth and riches are in my house.
I spend my days in prosperity.
I progressively grow in wisdom everyday.
I get rich doing what I love.
I deserve to be rich because I add value to people.
I am a generous giver and an excellent receiver.
I am truly grateful to God for all the blessings I have now.
More lucrative opportunities come my way.
My capacity to earn, save and grow money expands day by day.
I receive God’s gift of abundant prosperity.
I have a living hope and a great future!

Now I am still a work in progress in the many areas of my life.  But much of my attention now is on how to get rich and wealthy and healthy.  Why?  Well, I was born poor, yes, but I don't want to die poor!  Lucrative opportunities are abound.  I only need to be open to these opportunities so that blessings will come in, most especially health and financial blessings. 

With the declaration I have here, I deeply believe that another big change is happening. Miracles are coming my way!  Miracles for financial and time freedom! Yebah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This side of the world is a therapy for me. I find solace and peace here. Very much like the feeling I have after popping tiny bubbles!

Gently pop tiny bubbles with me.