Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Change.

The new me.  Balai Isabel.  April 2012
I am surprised to see the changes in the blogger templates today.  It's been a while since my last post.  I got so busy with life, especially with my new business, that I got no more time to practice writing.  


Well it has been said that change is the only permanent thing in this world.  And I have changed.  My life is slowly changing into what I have dreamed it to be.  My schedules have changed.  My friends and acquaintances have changed.  The people that I hang out with have changed.  My perspective has changed.  My mindset has changed.  Even my waistline have changed, too!


But why?  It's a conscious effort on my part to change.  I need this if only I want to achieve my dreams and aspirations in life.  If I would not change, then I would not grow.  I would be doing the things that I have been doing.  But I don't like that anymore!  


I want growth in all areas of my life.  And slowly I am going out of my comfort zone.  As they say, everything that we need is just outside our comfort zone.  And I don't want to be comfortable!  Our comfort zone is our safe place, and that is the most dangerous place!  


Sooner I'll be leaving behind the life I've known to lead for 45 years.  I am now a changed person.  Watch out for the new me, cyber world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This side of the world is a therapy for me. I find solace and peace here. Very much like the feeling I have after popping tiny bubbles!

Gently pop tiny bubbles with me.