Monday, July 2, 2012

My mentors.

The words of the person I admire, Bo Sanchez, linger in my mind.  "If you want to succeed in your businesses, you should get a mentor," he retorted one Sunday at The Feast.  

Upon reflection, I have been into small business, but nothing had succeeded.    And then I heard these words when I started attend The Feast at the PICC.  There, we were encouraged to join Caring Groups, and I did! In our weekly caring group meetings, I asked my group mates to pray for me to find a business mentor.  Lo and behold! After a couple of months I was introduced to this couple, who eventually become my business mentors.  

EM & SM, my mentors.
What I love about my mentors is their sense of humility.  They are the humblest persons I know.  They are so generous of their time and talent, and treasure as well :-).  They guide us and coach us of what and how to do our business.  No wonder I am continuously improving and succeeding.  Yes!  

I also love their spirituality.  Their faith is so strong.  There was never any meeting that we do not include God, who is the center of our business.  They encourage us to pray incessantly until we reach our goals - and that is very inspiring.  

I can never imagine doing well in my business without them.  I love my mentors!  They are God's gift to me and my team.  They are my answered prayers.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

This side of the world is a therapy for me. I find solace and peace here. Very much like the feeling I have after popping tiny bubbles!

Gently pop tiny bubbles with me.