Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gratitude.

Thank you.  Gracias. Salamat.  In whatever language, gratefulness is very powerful!  It opens the door of abundance.  Truly!

We ate at Conti's Greenbelt tonight, and I love this quote written on its wall.


This week, I am grateful for:
1. The chance given to me to share a little bit of my life story at The Call Cent'r Feast last night. It was a dream come true.

2. The people who went to see me after The Feast telling me how blessed they were of my sharing.

3. Bro. Ebb Ryan Magtuba and his wife Sis. Maan Ferrer for being instrumental in making this dream come true.

Yehey! The best is yet to come for me! I know deep in my heart that last night's sharing was just a prelude to outrageous dream of becoming A RENOWNED INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER someday.


4.  New business partners and associates.

5.  The Ferrers:  JoMod, JoAl, Wang, Len, Jax. Thank you very much for your love and respect, and for the super delicious prepared for me everytime I come your house.

6. My college friend, VRC.  Thank you for your trust and confidence in me.

7.  The unexpected financial blessing.  This is the fruit and blessing of tithing.

Thank you, Lord!  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  I AM SUPER BLESSED!




No comments:

Post a Comment

This side of the world is a therapy for me. I find solace and peace here. Very much like the feeling I have after popping tiny bubbles!

Gently pop tiny bubbles with me.