Thursday, December 12, 2013

Take charge.

These two words are very powerful!  Take charge. For me it means that we have to take responsibility of our life; that we have to take accountability of our actions.

As I go on my life's journey towards the path that I have chosen to take, I have learned a number of lessons.  For one, taking responsibility and accountability is a sign of maturity.  You know that the results you get from anything you do comes from your own action or inaction.   Your success or failure depends on YOU alone. 

Stop the blame game.  Napoleon Hill once said, "The primary reason for failure is that people do not develop new plans to replace those plans that didn't work." 

The acceptance that we are the ones responsible for our results is the starting point of success.  In my case, everything began to change when I made "take charge" as one of my life's mantra.  I have become bolder, braver and wiser.  I have learned how to control my emotions and got rid of any negativity by looking at the brighter side of anything and everything no matter how challenging is the situation.  

So friends, let's all embrace challenges as part of growth.  And let's take charge! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This side of the world is a therapy for me. I find solace and peace here. Very much like the feeling I have after popping tiny bubbles!

Gently pop tiny bubbles with me.