Monday, December 9, 2013

Feel good.

It's been so long that I haven't written.  So many things have taken place; so many lessons have been learned.  

I have been seeking for self-improvement.  My mentors told me that self-improvement is important if I really want to succeed in what I do now.  And so I did.  I read all the books and attended all the seminars and training  as much I can!  And so I would like to share with you bits and pieces of life lessons that I learned as I journey towards my dreams.  

I was told that for me to get anything in life, I should feel good all the time.  And so one morning while on my way to class at DLSU, I was chanting "I FEEL GOOD. I FEEL FINE.  I AM HAPPY ALL THE TIME."  My students heard me and they all chanted with me till almost everyone was doing it.  After class we all went out, but my students went ahead of me.  However, we met at the stairway, and since the elevator was full, we decided to take the stairs.  On our way down, we were chanting!  It made us all feel good!  

Try it!  It's a very good spirit-shifter.  It gives positive energy, too.  Chant with me:  Ready... one... two... three! 

Photo courtesy of The Feast Call Center, Mandaluyong City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This side of the world is a therapy for me. I find solace and peace here. Very much like the feeling I have after popping tiny bubbles!

Gently pop tiny bubbles with me.