Friday, July 1, 2011

Let go and let God.


"Release the doubt.  Release the worry.  Release the struggle.  Let go." My God whispers these words to me today.  What a timely message indeed!  

All my life, I have wanted to live a simple yet comfortable life.  

By being simple means to just have a simple lifestyle.  I am now living a very simple life.  I live in a very simple house, just a two-storey rented apartment.  The things I own are all simple. Mind you, I don't even own the latest gadget nor the latest mobile phone.  With this simplicity comes my simple dreams, too.  Like I may have a simple house in the farm, surrounded by fruit-bearing trees.  That house must be made of concrete foundation and wooden/bamboo walls and floor.  I may have a simple car, just right for me and my family.  I am not dreaming of having a jaguar or porsche or volvo. I just want one that can accommodate the people I love, the people I like to ride with me in it.

Being comfortable means having not to worry where to get our next meal.  It also means getting all that we need without worrying where to get the money for it.  It also means helping people who matter - people who need help.  Now, I am helping people, but I want to help more.  That's why I want only a simple lifestyle.
Beauty behind bars

I may now be living that dream of a simple yet comfortable life. But what is real now is that I am tremendously enjoying my peace of mind.  I am enjoying whatever I have now.  

However, there are people who aren't happy with what I have achieved.  So, to you, please, don't try to complicate my life.  If you are not happy with yours, then don't involve me in it. You better release your worries and insecurities; you better let go.

As for me, I have already released you; I have already let go of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This side of the world is a therapy for me. I find solace and peace here. Very much like the feeling I have after popping tiny bubbles!

Gently pop tiny bubbles with me.