Sunday, January 1, 2012

I declare, 2012.

It's the beginning of a new year. Like last year I would like to post a declaration which I got from my spiritual mentor, Bo Sanchez. Like last year I posted a declaration which I adapted from him, and I was surprised to see that all of them came true.



Now here's a wealth declaration that I have for 2012.



THIS 2012, I DECLARE THAT...



I'm God's beloved and it is His great pleasure to bless me.



I'm guided by God at every moment.



God's river of blessings is flowing to me every minute of my life.



I'm a blessing magnet.



Money flows to me in great abundance.



I can earn any amount of money I choose.



I'm a brilliant entrepreneur, creating wealth for God's purposes.



Everything and every person I need comes to me.



I'm blessed with fantastic relationships.



I inspire the people around me.



I'm always meeting wonderful people that bless me and make my business grow.



I don't own my wealth; everything I have belongs to God.



God is my real wealth, and the people He gave me are my real treasures.



I am a Gold Director by March 2012, Ruby Director by September 2012 and Emerald Director by December 2012. In Jesus' name, Amen!



~ Adapted from Bo Sanchez ~






2 comments:

This side of the world is a therapy for me. I find solace and peace here. Very much like the feeling I have after popping tiny bubbles!

Gently pop tiny bubbles with me.